Terms and Conditions
- This website is aimed at private individuals seeking hair care advice, products and services and is provided for information purposes only. Whilst ezarbalis Concept uses reasonable efforts to only include accurate information in this website we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given. ezarbalis Concept assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
- The information in this website does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the site are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You should be aware that the internet is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications by means of this website you do so at your own risk. ezarbalis Concept does not guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or changed or that they will reach the intended recipient securely.
- This website contains hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties for reference and information purposes only. ezarbalis Concept has not reviewed and does not review the websites that may be linked to this website and we are not responsible for the content of, nor do we accept any liability arising in respect of, any other websites linked to this one. The presence of links to other third party operated websites shall not be deemed to be a recommendation by ezarbalis Concept of such websites nor of any advice or information posted on them.
- ezarbalis Concept cannot guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this website.
- Except as set out at clause 9 below, ezarbalis Concept will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in conjunction with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from ezarbalis Concept negligence, for fraud or for any matter which would be illegal.
- The design of this website and its contents are the property of ezarbalis Concept and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No material may be copied, modified, reproduced, adapted, displayed, published, stored, translated, sold, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which this website is offered at any time. Any such change will be effective once reflected in the terms and conditions or any other material part of the site and published on the site. You should check the site periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
Information we collect
We will collect information about you when you request a quotation or ask for further information regarding our products. The type of information may include:
- Full name and date of birth
- Contact information including: address, postcode, telephone and email address
- Any allergies, intolerances or conditions that may influence our ability to provide a safe service to you as a customer
Internal record keeping
If you agree, we may use information held about you, to provide you with information about other products and services which we and other companies offer, which we feel may be appropriate to you by email, telephone, post or other means.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Google Analytics Cookies and Re-marketing (Google Double Click).
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this site.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on this website. So if I need personal info from you – for example your email address to sign up to our newsletter – ezarbalis Concept will ask for it and you will have the option to provide it or not.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website. This information is then processed to compile statistical reports on website activity. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that we can optimize the content, and its marketing, to better meet your future needs.
We do not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. In fact, we will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
In summary, your anonymity is safe. That is ezarbalis Concept commitment to you as a valued reader and potential customer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify records which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic as an anonymous aggregate and improve our website in order to tailor it to site visitor’s usage. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages site visitors find most useful and improve upon the others pages. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personally identifiable information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
ezarbalis Concept uses first-party cookies for Google Analytics and may use third-party cookies for Google Adwords together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on site visitors past visits to your website.
Site users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. Need more information on these practice visit: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites that are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.